Mission: Listen First
- We seek out sources of information closest to the American people to formulate research questions that seek out the issues of the future.
- We rethink the status-quo issue buckets and dividing lines, asking instead innovative questions that seek to learn rather than affirm.
- We apply the most appropriate tools of market research to better understand the "why" driving Americans' opinions, attitudes, and behavior.
- We collaborate to analyze and assess the data so that our listening project accurately reflects what the science indicates.
- We help the voice of the American people reach a larger audience, be taken seriously, and understood thoroughly.